Willie Creek Pearl Farm Tour - Catch our Coach with Lunch Included *PLEASE NOTE: Our next availability for lunch tours is April 2023*
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Broome, WA
- Product code: WCPFTCT4Lunch
** OUR NEXT AVAILABILITY IS 9 APRIL 2023**
Our award-winning tour gives a unique insight into the fascinating process of modern pearl farming. Learn how pearl technicians seed and harvest oysters and discover exactly what makes the perfect pearl. You’ll cruise Willie Creek’s azure waters and view live oysters suspended in their natural environment among our native flora and fauna.
Located just 38kms north of Broome, join us and discover the journey of the Australian South Sea Pearl from shell to showroom amidst the magnificent Kimberley landscape. With ever changing scenery and an array of things to do, Willie Creek Pearl Farm offers a fantastic day out.
This tour includes morning tea. Lunch is served at the conclusion of the tour and includes a complimentary beverage (beer, wine or soft drink). There are three delicious and fresh lunch options to choose from. Selecting a lunch option is required at the time of booking.
*Concession is valid for those holding a current seniors or carers card, you may be requested to present the card at the start of the tour.
- Hotel pickup & air-conditioned coach transfers to and from Willie Creek
- Pearling masterclass
- Willie Creek boat cruise
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Lunch including a complimentary beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Care of pearls presentation
- Showroom browsing time to appreciate the stunning jewellery
- The tour includes morning tea and lunch.