Elizabeth Quay Pass
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Perth
- Product code: EQP
Experience the treasures of Elizabeth Quay with your EQ Pass!
Save by booking 3 must-do experiences at Elizabeth Quay. Start your day at 11am with a Willie Creek Live Pearl Harvest, from there, walk across to the Bell Tower to chime the bells at 1.30pm, finish your day with a relaxing Swan River cruise at 4pm with the Little Ferry Company. With your EQ Pass, we've done the planning for you!
Also enjoy an exclusive 15% discount off the total bill at the ever popular Riverside Cafe, Bar & Restaurant that boasts breathtaking views of the Swan River. When visiting Perth or exploring your own backyard look no further than this easy EQ day pass.
EXPERIENCE 1 -
The Live Pearl Harvest at Willie Creek - On this 30-minute discovery session you will learn of the journey an Australian pearl takes and the risks involved to produce a gem worthy of jewellery. Before beginning your harvest, make yourself known to one of our friendly staff who will direct you into the harvest room where you will perch up overlooking the beautiful Swan River.
- Learn how oysters, from the azure waters of Broome produce the world’s largest and finest pearls
- Watch in amazement as a pearl is harvested from its oyster right before your eyes!
- Discover the secret life of the most precious pearls in the world, as well as how they are valued and made into stunning jewellery.
EXPERIENCE 2 -
The Bell Tower Experience - The Bell Tower is the only place in the world where you can view bell ringing in action! Have a go with an interactive Bell Chiming Experience where you can try the art of bell ringing yourself with an experienced tour guide. Learn about the history of the Bell Tower and the historic royal bells!
- Enjoy a 30-minute guided interactive Bell Chiming Experience and chime the royal bells
- Marvel at the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the observation deck
- Take away a complimentary Bell Chiming Certificate and record a FREE video postcard to commemorate your
EXPERIENCE 3 -
The Little Ferry Co - Enjoy a 2hr Swan River cruise from Elizabeth Quay. Take a leisurely cruise upriver in their solar electric ferry showing off our beautiful city and river. Cruise along the foreshore and let our skipper entertain you with colourful insights about our city and cultural background.
- There is no noise, vibration or smell of fuel on our Edwardian designed electric ferry... in fact it is so smooth and quiet that the bottlenose dolphins that reside in the river often accompany us along the way.
- See up close riverside developments
- Our little electric ferry carries a maximum of eleven passengers so you will enjoy a very personal and unique experience of our city and river
- Round-trip ticket, return to Elizabeth Quay approx 2hrs hours after departure.
Your Day Itinerary:
11am - Live Pearl Harvest at Willie Creek
12pm - Lunch at Riverside Cafe, Bar & Restaurant (SAVE 15% on the total bill)
1.30pm - The Bell Tower Experience
4pm - The Little Ferry Co cruise
Please show your ticket when paying at the Riverside Cafe, Bar & Restaurant to redeem your 15% off discount.
The Elizabeth Quay Pass is not available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Good Friday and ANZAC Day (25 April)
Please note, there will be stair access only on 25 February - 26 February 2020, while the lift undergoes maintenance - at the Bell Tower only.
Willie Creek Live Harvest - 7 days a week - 11am & 1.30pm
The Bell Tower Experience Tours - Monday to Saturday - every 30 minutes from 10.30am - 2.30pm (excluding Monday and Thursday between 12pm - 1pm and excluding 11.30am as the ANZAC Bell tour takes place - ticket upgrade at the Bell Tower).
The Little Ferry Co - 7 days a week - 10am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm